Karl R. Gruss, Attorney
Mr. Gruss is a member of Rogers Towers’ Real Estate Practice Group. His practice focuses on real estate acquisition, development and disposition, as well as the representation of landlords and tenants in connection with the negotiation of commercial leases.
Previous Professional Experience:
Prior to law school, Mr. Gruss worked for three years as a lobbyist in Washington, D.C representing the Federal Managers Association.
Publications and Presentations:
- Author, Freedom of Information Act and Federal Licensing Procedures: Invoking Exemption 7(F) to Protect Examination Materials, Note, 66 Fla. L. Rev. 1403 (2014)
- Representation of real estate investment trust in acquisition of properties across the United States
- Representation of landowner in commercial retail development projects
- Representation of franchise in preparation of commercial lease
- Representation of financial institution in disposition of real estate owned
(REO) properties across Southeast United States