Samantha Alves Orender
Office: (904) 346-5520
Fax: (904) 348-5842
University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2008
Universiteit Leiden, Leiden, Netherlands, 2007
Amherst College, B.A. in Political Science, with honors, 2000
Ms. Orender is a member of Rogers Towers' Litigation Department and the Banking and Financial Services Practice Group. She represents business entities and individuals in the areas of contract litigation, insurance disputes, commercial loan litigation and workouts, lender liability defense, and other commercial litigation matters in both state and federal courts. She is fluent in Spanish and proficient in Portuguese.
The Florida Bar
- Business Law Section
- Intellectual Property Law Section
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- U.S District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star” (Business Litigation), 2013
- Ritz Chamber Music Society, Inc., Volunteer Counsel, 2014
- The Seaside Playgarden Preschool, Inc., Board Member, 2013-present
- Generation W, Inc., Board Member
- Patrons of the Hearts, 2010-present
- KYN Accelerator Program, Mentor
- Jacksonville Regional Chamber of Commerce Get Smart! Program, Mentor
- National Tax Section Moot Court Competition, Volunteer Judge, 2009
- Client Intake Volunteer, Bay Area Legal Services, 2008-2009
- Co-Author, ABA Section of Business Law, Committee on Business and Corporate Litigation, Annual Review of Developments in Business and Corporate Litigation, Ch. 23, Nonprofit Law and Litigation (2011 ed. Vol. 2).
- Co-Author, ABA Section of Business Law, Committee on Business and Corporate Litigation, Vol. 2, Nonprofit Law and Litigation (2009, 2010).