University of Central Florida, B.A. in Political Science and Comparative Governments, cum laude, 2007
University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010 555
Ms. Novak is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department and the Business Litigation Group. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation including all aspects of business litigation and disputes involving land use, real property, insurance and reinsurance, health care, will and trust contests, and other probate litigation. Her practice also includes the representation of banks and federal banking agencies in the enforcement of creditor’s rights and defense against lender liability actions. She has trial experience including jury and non-jury trials, as well as arbitration.
- The Florida Bar
- Editor-in-Chief, Florida Journal of International Law
- Editorial Board, Florida Law Review
- Pro Bono Attorney, Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- Associate Member, Chester Bedell Inn of Court, 2011 – 2012
- HandsOn Jacksonville, St. Nicholas Task Force
- Co-Author: "Too Much Secured Debt Can Constitute an Abuse Under 707(b)(3)" XXVIII ABI Journal 9, 38, 39, 75, November 2009.
- Author: Florida’s Forgotten Ports: Will the Small Ports of Florida Survive the Rise of the Condo?, 23 Fla. J. Int’l L. 103 (2010).