In terms of legal complexity, corporate finance is one of the most difficult worlds to navigate in all of U.S. industry. It takes real prudence, care, and legal study to understand the regulations and obligations that apply to and in corporate finance transactions.
To assist Florida’s leaders in corporate finance, the law firm of Rogers Towers maintains a dedicated Corporate Finance Practice Group. Our corporate finance attorneys have decades of experience representing financial institutions, start-ups, closely held companies, middle market companies and public companies and developing creative, cost effective solutions to help our clients successfully finance and grown their businesses.
Working closely with the experts in our tax and M&A groups, our Corporate Finance Practice Group lawyers are adept at developing and consummating corporate financing transactions across a variety of industries, including:
- Financial Services and Banking
- Waste Services
- Human Resources
- Energy and Petroleum
- Land Development and Conservation
- Professional Services
Our Corporate Finance Practice Group lawyers also have extensive experience advising on SEC-registered transactions and transactions that are exempt from registration such as private placements and Regulation D offerings. We also routinely counsel clients in a variety of debt financings, equity financings, corporate restructurings, capital market transactions, and more.
Rogers Towers clients turn to the Corporate Finance Practice Group for reliable advice on:
- Real estate financing
- Swaps and derivative transactions
- Public finance bond issuances
- Credit facilities
- Regulatory compliance and corporate governance
- Tax-saving corporate restructurings, reorganizations and consolidation
- Leveraged buy-outs
- Syndicated transactions
- Asset-based and other secured loans
- Equity injections and issuances of preferred and common stock
- Private placements and venture capital transactions
- Rule 144A debt offerings
- Going private transactions