At its heart, immigration law is about families, togetherness, and the ability to work, live, and travel freely in a world that belongs to all of us.
At Rogers Towers, we represent people from across the U.S. and around the world, helping them to accomplish their short-term and long-term immigration goals, whether for themselves or for someone they love. We also represent corporations and other businesses that recognize the value in facilitating the immigration / emigration of skilled partners or employees, as well as companies caught up in litigation or investigations related to immigration law.
Whether your legal interests are related to citizenship, family, travel, employment, or investment, the skilled Florida immigration attorneys at Rogers Towers want to help.
The dedicated immigration department at Rogers Towers provides comprehensive immigration services, including:
- Processing temporary (non-immigrant) visas
- Attaining U.S. permanent residency through investment
- Employment and family-based applications
- And more
Legal Services for Non-Immigrant Visa Applications in Florida
The visa application process is long and complicated. Our team can help. We routinely manage the processing of non-immigrant visas, including:
- H-1B visas
- L-1 visas
- J-1 visas
- F-1 visas
- B-1 visas
- E-2 visas
- E-3 visas
- O-1 visas
- P-1 visas
- R-1 visas
- TN visas
We also handle employment-based permanent residency cases, ranging from labor certification to the immigrant visa petition, adjustment of status, and consular processing.
Our permanent residency practice also includes:
- EB-1 petitions (for aliens of extraordinary ability, outstanding professors and researchers, and multinational executives and managers)
- EB-2 petitions (including national interest waivers)
- EB-3 petitions (for degreed and non-degreed workers)
- EB-4 petitions (for ministers and other religious workers)
- EB-5 petitions (both traditional and Regional Service Center)
The team also counsels clients on the maintenance of permanent resident status and represents such clients throughout the naturalization process to become U.S. citizens.
We regularly counsel companies on immigration compliance issues, including I-9 internal audits and USCIS investigations, and on the development of strategic corporate immigration plans to ensure the consistent and cost-effective management of immigration issues.