Ms. Adams serves on the firm’s Board of Directors and is a Shareholder in the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group. Her practice focuses on the representation of clients engaged in the acquisition, development, sale and finance of commercial real estate projects, including but not limited to, neighborhood shopping centers, retail shopping centers, national bank retail branch buildings, office buildings, multi-family residential projects and residential subdivisions as well as on the representation of lenders engaged in the finance and restructuring of commercial real estate loans and of buyers, sellers and lenders in residential real estate transactions. Ms. Adams’ practice also includes the representation of landlords and tenants in connection with the negotiation of office building leases, ground leases, warehouse leases and subleasing, and her practice includes the representation of clients engaged in commercial real estate brokerage activities and their compliance relating to licensing requirements and regulations.
- Represent national and local developers in their acquisition, development and disposition of commercial developments as well as residential subdivisions.
- Represent a large publicly traded REIT in its acquisition, development and disposition of various shopping center projects.
- Represent a large national bank in its acquisition, development, renovation and disposition of retail branch operations.
- Represent numerous national and regional lending institutions in closing commercial and residential real estate loans including constriction and development loans for a wide variety of projects including the construction of office buildings, condominiums, retail shopping centers and residential subdivisions.
- Represent landlords in connection with the negotiation and drafting of leases with national and local tenants.
- Represent high net worth individuals in the purchase and sale and financing of residential real estate.
- Jacksonville University B.S. summa cum laude, 1990
- University of Florida J.D. with honors, 1997
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Awards and Distinctions
- AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Commercial Real Estate Women (C.R.E.W. Network) – Member to Member Business Impact Award – National Award 2016; C.R.E.W. Jacksonville – Member to Member Business Award 2016, 2015; C.R.E.W. Jacksonville – Best Deal Award 2012
- The Best Lawyers in America® (Real Estate Law), 2018-2020
Professional and Community Involvement
- Board Member, Beaches Habitat for Humanity, Inc., 2014 – present
- Board Member, Beaches Area Historical Society, 2009 – 2014
- Charter Member, Past Secretary, C.R.E.W. Jacksonville
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member, NAIOP
- Liaison, Florida Coastal School of Law and Real Property, Probate Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, Liaison Committee, 2003 – 2004