Mr. Weinstein is a member of the Rogers Towers Business and Tax Department. He practices in the area of public finance and corporate finance, serving in the capacities of bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and counsel to letter of credit banks. Mr. Weinstein also counsels corporate trust departments of financial institutions in their capacity as administrator of municipal and corporate debt transactions. Mr. Weinstein’s practice also includes counseling business enterprises on general business and corporate transactions.
- Has served as bond counsel and underwriter's counsel in a variety of different types of public finance transactions for cities, counties, health care institutions and other government bodies.
- Extensive experience in counseling corporate trustees for hundreds of bond transactions, involving a variety of different structures.
- Representation of power marketing corporation.
- Continuous representation of businesses in corporate matters.
- University of Florida, B.S.B.A., with high honors, 1972
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., 1975
Bar Association Memberships
Awards and Distinctions
- AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America® (Municipal Law), 2017-2020
- Florida Trend Magazine, “Legal Elite” (Public Finance & Bonds), 2010
- Board of Editors, Columbia Law Review
- Harlan Fisk Stone Scholar
Professional and Community Involvement