Mr. Holt practices in the area of healthcare law. He has extensive experience representing hospital systems, nursing homes, private practices, educational entities, insurance companies, public school systems and patient safety organizations.
- “Managing Compliance Risk: Mental Health, Substance Use, and Disabilities,” Florida Society for Health Care Risk Management and Patient Safety 39th Annual Meeting & Education Conference (August 15, 2019), represented and enhanced for webinar (September 25, 2019).
- “Evidence Based Risk Management: Using a Patient Safety Organization (PSO) to Protect Peer Review in a Medical Office,” Western Litigation Webinar Series: Empowering the Risk Manager, http://www.westernlitigation.com/events/webinars (November 5, 2015)
- "Guiding Providers: How PSOs help create & secure PSWP," Seventh Annual Meeting of PSOs (April 22-23, 2015)
- "Case Law Update: Charles v. Southern Baptist Hospital of Florida (Baptist Medical Center) & Progeny", Seventh Annual Meeting of PSOs (April 22-23, 2015)
- "Peer Review & Patient Safety: Can Matter & Anti-Matter Mix?", Sixth Annual Meeting of PSOs (April 23-24, 2014)
- "How to Assemble and Develop the Patient Safety Workforce", Fifth Annual Meeting of PSOs (April 24-25, 2013)
- "Nursing Documentation," Centura Institute (July 9, 2012)
- "Preparations and Prepositions: A Grammar School Guide to Creating PSES", Fourth Annual Meeting of PSOs (April 10-12, 2012)
- “The Patient Safety Work Product Privilege: Evidence and Proof”, UHC PI PSO Web Conference (August 9, 2011)