Ms. Owens is a member of Rogers Towers’ Litigation Department and concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial litigation, torts, and civil trial practice.
Previous Professional Experience
During law school, Ms. Owens served as a Certified Legal Intern with the Bradford County State Attorney’s Office where she was able to try cases and conduct hearings under the supervision of an Assistant State Attorney. Prior to law school, she worked for the Florida Department of Corrections in the Probation and Parole Office in Putnam County, Florida.
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Author, A Progressive Response: Judicial Delegation of Authority to Federal Probation Officer, Note, 64 Fla. L. Rev. 817 (2012)
- University of Miami, B.A., summa cum laude, 2006
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2012
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar Association
- U.S. District Courts, Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida
Awards and Distinctions
- Managing Editor, Florida Law Review
- Member, Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Beta Kappa
Professional and Community Involvement