Mr. Holbrook is a member of Rogers Towers’ Litigation Department. He focuses his practice on the defense of significant and complex civil litigation, including wrongful death cases, trucking (Commercial Motor Carrier) accidents, car and auto accidents, traumatic brain injuries (TBI) / closed head injuries, catastrophic injuries, personal injuries, motorcycle accidents and serious premises liability (falls; negligent security) cases. Mr. Holbrook has defended primarily commercial entities, including self-insured clients directly retaining his services as well the defense of commercial insureds, and nationally recognized companies in the transportation, restaurant and other industries.
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS:
- Past presentations and seminars topics include the defense: Wrongful Death, Trucking Law (Commercial Motor Carriers); Spoliation of Evidence; Traumatic Brain Injuries; Liquor and Alcohol Liability (Dram Shop); Automobile Accidents; Damages in Death and Injury Cases; Premises Liability; Negligent Security.
- Slippery Rock University, B.A.
- University of Akron College of Business Administration, M.B.A.
- University of Akron College of Law, J.D.
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Awards and Distinctions
- Florida Super Lawyers®, “Rising Star” (Civil Litigation), 2018
- Florida Trend Magazine “Legal Elite” (Civil Litigation), 2018
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Inns of Court, Chester Bedell Inn of Court
- American Trucking Association
- Jacksonville Claims Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Jacksonville Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- K9s United; Member, Board of Directors; 2017 – Present
- Youth Football Coach