Ms. Hixon's practice focuses on all aspects of commercial real estate, including representation of landowners and developers in a variety of issues including land acquisition, land sale, financing and due diligence review, as well as the representation of lender clients in loan transactions including acquisition, development, construction, restructuring and general corporate matters.
- Representation of lenders (including commercial banks and insurance companies) in numerous commercial loan and mortgage transactions.
- Assistant Bank counsel for two national banks in transactions involving construction loans and letter of credit enhancement for Title 41 Low Income Housing Tax Credit projects in a number of states.
- Represents various developers in purchase and sale transactions.
- Represents a regional national bank in the acquisition, management, leasing and disposition of its banking and other properties throughout the State of Florida.
- University of North Florida, B.A., 1999
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D. with honors, 2005
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Professional and Community Involvement
- Board of Directors, Housing Partnership of Northeast Florida, Inc.