Ms. Forrest is a member of the Rogers Towers' Estates and Trusts department.
Previous Professional Experience
During law school, Ms. Forrest served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Brian J. Davis in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Ms. Forrest was also a member of the Florida Law Review.
- Stetson University, B.A., English, cum laude, 2015
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2019
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Awards and Distinctions
- Member of Sigma Tau Delta, an International English honor society.
- Florida Law Review’s Gertrude Brick Outstanding Board Member, Spring 2019
- Book Award in Law Review
- Book Award in Trial Advocacy
Professional and Community Involvement