Mr. Hedrick is a member of Rogers Towers’ Litigation Department.
Previous Professional History
Prior to joining Rogers Towers, Mr. Hedrick served as a law clerk to the Honorable Gerald Bard Tjoflat, Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, from 2011 to 2012.
- University of Central Florida, B.A. in Political Science, cum laude, 2007
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2011
Bar Association Memberships
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Awards and Distinctions
- Member, Florida Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- Recipient, Book Awards in Property, Estates & Trusts, Florida Civil Procedure, Evidence, Trademark Law, and Land Use Planning
Professional and Community Involvement