A Culture of Investing in the
Communities We Serve
At Rogers Towers, we believe in giving back to the communities that have given so much to us over the years. Since our inception, the firm has placed the highest value on being a good neighbor and investing in the places our clients and attorneys call home.
There is not one area of focus when it comes to giving back to the community. From civic organizations to cancer research and assistance for veterans, our philanthropic reach affects more than 100 organizations throughout the state and beyond.
In addition to actively participating in our communities, Rogers Towers’ attorneys also make professional involvement a priority. Through committee memberships, adjunct professor positions and leadership roles with key legal organizations; our attorneys invest in the profession in which they serve. Some of the many ways they are involved include:
- The Florida Bar and the Jacksonville Bar Association
- The Florida Bar Client Security Fund Committee
- The Florida Bar Grievance Committees
- The Chester Bedell American Inn of Court
- The Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society
- Florida Supreme Court Historical Society
- The Fourth Judicial Circuit, Fee Arbitration Committee
- Grievance Committee, Jacksonville Division, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Judicial Nominating Commission, Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Adjunct professors at Florida Coastal School of Law
To demonstrate our commitment to our fellow Rogers Towers employees, we also maintain a Family-to-Family Fund. This fund enables us to provide support to any one of our family members who may need assistance.
We encourage all Rogers Towers team members to give to the charities that matter most to them, and through our Charitable Fund, the firm matches employee donations.
Corporate Casual Day
Each Friday of the month we collect donations through casual days, with the funds going to a different charity suggested by the employees. Since this program began, we’ve raised tens of thousands of dollars for community organizations.
We are committed to fostering community involvement and entrepreneurship through sponsorships with One Spark, the Gator Bowl, and McKenzie’s Run, as well as community charitable fundraising events.
Pro-bono legal services
Our attorneys work with Jacksonville Area Legal Aid (JALA) to provide pro-bono counsel for a wide range of legal needs including elder law, immigration, mental health advocacy, fair housing and more. Some of our attorneys have also provided pro-bono services as public defenders for those who cannot afford counsel.
Our attorneys also invest in the youth of our communities, having worked in cooperation with many organizations including Big Brothers, Big Sisters, the MaliVai Washington Foundation and the ACE Mentor Program of Northeast Florida.