Mr. Bracewell is a member of the Rogers Towers' Estates and Trusts department. His practice area is focused on estate, gift and generation-skipping tax issues, philanthropic desires, significant business interests and asset protection concerns. He has represented fiduciaries and beneficiaries in probate, trust and guardianship matters.
- Disproportionate Distributions: the Mechanics of the Propsed 751(b) Regulations, REAL ESTATE TAXATION (Fall 2015), with D. Kent Sausaman
- Goss Int'l Corp. v. Tokyo Kikai Seisakusho, Ktd.: Determining What Factors a Court Must Consider Before Issuing an Antisuit Injuction, 30 AM. J. TRIAL ADVOC. 465 (2006)
- Auburn University, B.S., Finance, 2003
- Samford University, J.D., cum laude, 2008
- University of Florida, LL.M., 2010
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Taxation and Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- Tax Section
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar
- State Courts of Florida
- State Courts of Alabama
- United States Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Professional and Community Involvement
- Estate Planning Council of Northeast Florida
- Director and Officer, George C. Forsyth Family Foundation, Inc.
- Director and Officer, Cultural Council of Greater Jacksonville, Inc.