Ms. Rider is a shareholder in the Rogers Towers' Real Estate department. Ms. Rider has extensive experience in representing owners, developers and lenders in a wide variety of real estate related transactions, both commercial and residential. Her practice has also focused on representing owners and developers of both single family and commercial developments in the acquisition, development, sale and financing of their property. Ms. Rider has also represented owners of office buildings, shopping centers and warehouse properties in acquisition, financing, development and leasing their properties.
- Represented developer of single family residential subdivisions in acquisition, financing, permitting, developing and selling their properties and in establishing joint venture relationships with respect to the same.
- Represented various lenders in real estate related matters including acquisition and development loans, construction loans, and workout arrangements.
- Represented owner of multiple shopping centers in acquisition, selling, financing and leasing matters.
- Represented developer of multi-use residential development including single family townhome lots, custom lots, condominiums and a club operation, with food and fitness center operations.
- Florida State University, B.S., 1978
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 1981
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Awards and Distinctions
- AV Preeminent Rating®, Martindale-Hubbell
Professional and Community Involvement
- Active Member, Southside United Methodist Church
- Current chair of the Missions Committee,
- Former member of Board of Trustees and Capital Campaign co-chair
- Former member and chair, Real Estate Certification Committee, The Florida Bar
- Former member and chair of the board of Leukemia Society
- Former board member, NE Florida District United Methodist Church