Mr. Lasserre practices in the area of Business and Tort Litigation, Government and Regulatory, and Real Estate. He focuses on transactional matters involving real property, probate, zoning and land use planning.
Previous Professional Experience
- Jon C. Lasserre, P.A., Amelia Island, Florida April 2011 – October 2015; Attorney: Florida attorney focusing on transactional matters involving real property, probate, zoning and land use planning.
- Circuit Court of the Fourth Judicial Circuit, Yulee, Florida August 2010 – December 2010; Judicial Intern: Researching pending matters and drafting memoranda for matters for Circuit Judge Robert M. Foster. Observing proceedings in chambers and open court
- Nassau County Attorney’s Office, Yulee, Florida May 2010 – August 2010; Legal Intern: Researching and drafting memoranda relating to issues in county government. Drafting pleadings and responses to litigation.
- Georgia Tech B.S. Certificate in Economics, Certificate in Finance, 1998
- Florida Coastal School of Law J.D. Phi Delta Phi Legal honors society, Certificate of Environmental Law, 2010
Bar Association Memberships
Awards and Distinctions
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Book Award, Commercial Real Estate Transactions, Winter 2010
Professional and Community Involvement
- Vice-chair, Board of Trustees, Baptist Medical Center – Nassau
- Member, The Real Property, Probate and Trust Law of The Florida Bar
- Past President, Member, Nassau County Bar Association
- Past President, Trustee, Fernandina Beach High School Foundation
- Associate, Chaplain, The Robert M. Foster Nassau County Inn of Court
- Board of Directors, Secretary 2016, Baptist Medical Center – Nassau
- Former Member, Planning Advisory Board, City of Fernandina Beach
- Trustee, Chairman, 2015, 2016, Charitable Foundation of St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Fernandina
- Former Vestry Member, St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Fernandina
- Chairman, Ocean Highway and Port Authority Charter Review Advisory Committee