Click here for COVID-19 resources
Bankruptcy, Insolvency, Creditors' Rights
Rogers Towers’ Bankruptcy, Insolvency, and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group has been trusted for years to protect creditors’ rights within bankruptcy proceedings. Our attorneys are dedicated to guiding our clients through the complicated bankruptcy process and maximizing our clients’ recoveries.
Rogers Towers’ Bankruptcy, Insolvency, and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group has extensive experience assisting lenders, borrowers and fiduciaries in a wide variety of matters throughout the State of Florida. Our attorneys capably and efficiently represent clients in financially distressed matters and disputes in state court, federal court, and bankruptcy court. Rogers Towers utilizes an approach that focuses on maximizing value for our clients, cognizant of the specific economic circumstances facing our clients.
We have experience representing clients in large, complex bankruptcy reorganizations and liquidations, but also have the ability to cost-effectively handle mid-market commercial and residential foreclosures and loan enforcement throughout the State of Florida. Our attorneys include former law clerks with the United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida, and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. We are also active in local and state bar associations, bankruptcy bar associations, the Bankruptcy/UCC Committee of the Business Law Section of the Florida Bar, and frequently speak and write on a wide range of bankruptcy and insolvency related topics.
Because our attorneys have a wide range of backgrounds in both commercial and bankruptcy-related litigation, we are well-equipped to handle any issue facing our clients in the realm of bankruptcy, insolvency, and creditors’ rights. The wide range of issues we handle on behalf of our clients include:
- Commercial Loan Enforcement, Foreclosure, and Receiverships;
- Judgment Enforcement and Collections;
- Workout, Restructuring, and Reorganization;
- Representation of Secured and Unsecured Lenders in Bankruptcy Cases and Adversary Proceedings;
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Fiduciaries;
- Creditors’ Committees;
- Preference and Fraudulent Transfer Litigation;
- State Court Liquidations and Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors (ABCs);
- Bankruptcy Representation Under Chapters 7, 11, and 13;
- Bankruptcy Discharge and Dischargeability Litigation;
- Executory Contract Litigation;
- Debtor in Possession (DIP) financing;
- Lender Liability; and
- Pursuing and Defending Bankruptcy Appeals at the U. S. District Court and Circuit Court levels.