Mr. Rudderman serves on the firm's Board of Directors and is a Shareholder in the firm's Business and Tax Department. Mr. Rudderman focuses his practice on middle market M&A transactions and regularly consults private companies on entity formation, corporate governance and general contract and operational matters.
- Represented valet waste service provider in sale to private equity group.
- Represented multiple, full-service, integrated waste management providers in various tuck-in and platform building acquisitions.
- Represented medical device and air quality sampling supplier and manufacturer in various product line dispositions.
- Represented financial services company in acquisition of various technology and software companies.
- Represent mortgage servicing from start-up through series B fundraising round, corporate governance disputes, material contract negotiations and other day-to-day matters.
- Represent registered financial advisors and hedge funds in compliance, regulatory and general operational matters.