Mr. Rudderman is a member of the Business and Tax Department. His practice focuses on general business matters, including entity formation and acquisitions and sales of businesses.
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Eliminating Wall Street’s Net: How a Systematic Risk Premium Can Solve “Too Big to Fail,” 11 Fla. St. U. Bus. Rev. 39 (2012)
- Major Violations for the NCAA: How the NCAA Can Apply the Dodd-Frank Act to Reform its Own Corporate Governance, 23 Marq. Sports L.J. 103 (2012)
- Representation of regional waste disposal firm in numerous acquisitions and divestitures.
- Representation of financial services company in acquisition of various technology and software companies.
- Representation of medical products manufacturer in the sale of certain product lines.
- Representation of registered investment advisor in the purchase and ongoing operation of investment advisory practice.
- University of Florida, B.S.B.A., 2009
- Florida State University, M.B.A., 2012
- Florida State University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Awards and Distinctions
- Order of the Coif
- Article selection Editor, Florida State University Law Review
- Book Award in Torts
Professional and Community Involvement