FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JACKSONVILLE, FL, June 22, 2020 - Florida Trend magazine named ten Rogers Towers' attorneys in its annual "Legal Elite" issue. According to Florida Trend, "Less than 2% of active Florida Bar members practicing in Florida appear among the exclusive Florida Legal Elite. Now in its 17th year, Florida Legal Elite presents the state’s top licensed and practicing attorneys selected by their peers."
Please see the 2020 “Legal Elite” recipient list below:
2020 "Legal Elite:"
- A. Graham Allen – Commercial Litigation
- Fred D. Franklin, Jr. – Commercial Litigation
- Theodore R. Hainline, Jr. – Environmental & Land Use
- Christopher C. Hazelip – Civil Trial
- Eric J. Holshouser – Labor & Employment
- Scott J. Kennelly – Commercial Litigation
- Joseph Clay Meux, Jr. – Elder Law
Voters were also asked to name three "up and coming" attorneys. According to Florida Trend, "These 112 attorney garnered the most votes in a special category for attorneys under the age of 40 who have exhibited leadership in the law and in their community."
Please see the 2020 “Up & Comers” recipient list below:
2020 "Up & Comers:"
- Timothy D. Hedrick – Business Law
- E. Carson Lange – Commercial Litigation
- Jason P. Rudderman – Business Law
Rogers Towers, P.A., founded in 1905, is a Florida law firm with offices in Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, and Fort Lauderdale. The firm provides legal services in the areas of: Banking and Financial; Litigation; Construction; Corporate; Labor and Employment; Education; Environmental; Eminent Domain; Elder Law; Family Law; Health Law; Immigration; Intellectual Property; Land Use; Public Finance; Real Estate; Taxation; Transportation and Logistics; Trusts and Estates; and Wills. www.rtlaw.com.
# # #