FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JACKSONVILLE, FL, June 24, 2019 – Florida Trend magazine named nine Rogers Towers' attorneys in its annual Legal Elite issue. According to Florida Trend, "Lawyers were asked to name attorneys whom they hold in the highest regard or would recommend to others. Balloting for this year's list began in October 2018 when Florida Trend invited in-state members of The Florida Bar to participate. Please see the 2019 “Legal Elite” recipient list below:
2019 "Legal Elite"
- A. Graham Allen - 2015 Hall of Fame inductee, Commercial Ligation
- Fred D. Franklin, Jr. – Commercial Litigation
- T.R. Hainline, Jr. – Environmental & Land Use
- Christopher C. Hazelip – Civil Trial
- Eric J. Holshouser – Labor and Employment
- Edward McCarthy, III – Civil Trial
- Joseph Clay Meux, Jr. – Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Cheryl L. Worman - Construction
2019 "Up & Comers"
Voters were also asked to name three "up and coming" attorneys. According to Florida Trend, "Respected by their peers for excellence in law, 131 attorneys under the age of 40 years old represent the future of the legal profession in Florida." Please see the 2019 “Up & Comers” recipient list below:
- E. Carson Lange – Commercial Litigation
Rogers Towers, P.A., founded in 1905, is a Florida law firm with offices in Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, and Fort Lauderdale. The firm provides legal services in the areas of: Banking and Financial; Litigation; Construction; Corporate; Labor and Employment; Environmental; Eminent Domain; Elder Law; Family Law; Health Law; Immigration; Intellectual Property; Land Use; Public Finance; Real Estate; Taxation; Transportation and Logistics; Trusts and Estates; and Wills. www.rtlaw.com.
# # #