FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JACKSONVILLE, FL, June 24, 2021 - Rogers Towers, one of Florida’s oldest full service law firms, is pleased to announce that eleven of its attorneys were named to the 2021 Super Lawyers® list and six were named to the 2021 Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars list.
According to www.SuperLawyers.com, Super Lawyers® is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. To compile the lists, Super Lawyers® selects attorneys using a patented (U.S. Pat. No. 8,412,564) multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The final published list represents no more than 5% of the lawyers in the state.
The selection process for the Rising Stars list is the same as the Super Lawyers® selection process, with one exception: to be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. While up to 5% of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers®, no more than 2.5% are named to the Rising Stars list.
Below please find Rogers Towers’ Super Lawyers® and the practice area categories they represent:
2021 Super Lawyers® List
- A. Graham Allen – Business Litigation
- Fred D. Franklin, Jr. – Business Litigation
- Theodore R. Hainline, Jr. – Land Use/Zoning
- Christopher C. Hazelip – General Litigation, Top 25: Jacksonville
- Eric J. Holshouser – Employment & Labor, Top 100: Florida, Top 25: Jacksonville
- Edward McCarthy, III – Business Litigation
- Joseph Clay Meux, Jr. – Elder Law
- G. Kenneth Norrie – Construction Litigation
- Robert G. Riegel, Jr. – Employment & Labor
- Cristine M. Russell – Appellate Practice
- Cheryl L. Worman – Construction Litigation, Top 50: Women Florida, Top 25: Jacksonville
Below please find Rogers Towers’ Rising Stars and the practice area categories they represent:
2021 Rising Stars List
- Adam Brandon – Business Litigation
- Samuel J. Horovitz – Employment & Labor
- Trace H. Jackson – Intellectual Property
- Scott J. Kennelly – Business Litigation
- Nawal B. McDaniel – Estate & Probate
- Janet C. Owens – General Litigation
Rogers Towers, P.A., founded in 1905, is a Florida law firm with offices in Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, and Fort Lauderdale. The firm provides legal services in the areas of: Banking and Financial; Litigation; Construction; Corporate; Labor and Employment; Education; Environmental; Eminent Domain; Elder Law; Family Law; Health Law; Immigration; Intellectual Property; Land Use; Public Finance; Real Estate; Taxation; Transportation and Logistics; Trusts and Estates; and Wills. www.rtlaw.com.
# # #