FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JACKSONVILLE, FL, June 24, 2022 - Rogers Towers, one of Florida's oldest full service law firms, is pleased to announce that eleven of its attorneys were named to the 2022 Florida Super Lawyers® list and six were named to the 2022 Florida Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars list.
According to www.SuperLawyers.com, Super Lawyers® is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. To compile the lists, Super Lawyers® selects attorneys using a patented (U.S. Pat. No. 8,412,564) multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The final published list represents no more than 5% of the lawyers in the state.
The selection process for the Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars list is the same as the Super Lawyers® selection process with one exception: to be eligible for inclusion in Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. While up to 5% of the lawyers in the state are names to Super Lawyers®, no more than 2.5% are named to the Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars list.
Below please find the Rogers Towers Super Lawyers® and the practice area categories the represent:
2022 Florida Super Lawyers® List
- A. Graham Allen - Business Litigation
- Fred D. Franklin, Jr. - Business Litigation
- Theodore R. Hainline, Jr. - Land Use/Zoning
- Christopher C. Hazelip - General Litigation, Top 25: Jacksonville
- Eric J. Holshouser - Employment & Labor, Top 100: Florida, Top 25: Jacksonville
- Edward McCarthy, III - Business Litigation
- Joseph Clay Meux, Jr. - Elder Law
- G. Kenneth Norrie - Construction Litigation
- Robert G. Riegel, Jr. - Employment Litigation: Defense
- Cristine M. Russell - Appellate Practice
- Cheryl L. Worman - Construction Litigation, Top 50: Women in Florida, Top 25: Jacksonville
2022 Florida Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars List
- Adam Brandon - Business Litigation
- Samuel J. Horovitz - Employment & Labor
- Trace H. Jackson - Intellectual Property
- Scott J. Kennelly - Business Litigation
- Janet C. Owens - General Litigation
- Jason P. Rudderman - Business/Corp
Rogers Towers, P.A., founded in 1905, is a Florida law firm with offices in Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, and Fort Lauderdale. Rogers Towers, P.A. is a full-service law firm with subject matter experts across a variety of practice areas including banking and financial services; commercial litigation; construction; mergers and acquisitions; corporate governance; labor and employment; environmental; eminent domain; elder law; family law; healthcare; immigration; intellectual property; land use; public finance; real estate; tax; and estate planning. Learn more at Rogers Towers, P.A.
# # #